High Power Commercial Swimming Pool Heat PumpHome > Product > Swimming Pool Heat Pump > High Power Commercial Swimming Pool Heat Pump
High Cop Swimming Pool Heat Pump
Overview: 1 ) The 100% titanium heat exchanger use seamless pure titanium tube as heat conductor, can ensure the titanium heat exchanger used for a long time without any cost in the after-sale services. 2) The well-known brand throttling device-Emersonexpansion valve are included, it can control...
1) The 100% titanium heat exchanger use seamless pure titanium tube as heat conductor, can ensure the titanium heat exchanger used for a long time without any cost in the after-sale services.
2) The well-known brand throttling device-Emersonexpansion valve are included, it can control the refrigerant flow accurately.
3) Adjustable defrosting according to different weather conditions (with four way valve inside).
4)Water flow switch is optional .
5) Special design for the fan shroud, with accurate and equal distance between the fan blades and the fan shroud, low vibration, and low noise when running.
6) Compact design and accurate workmanship for fixing the case with bolts and nuts, no damage to the case coating, avoiding corrosion and rust to the case.
7) Multiple protections to protect the compressor and the heat exchanger, like anti-freezing protection, water flow protection, over high pressure protection, over low pressure protection insufficient water flow protection etc.
8) General testing and operational test carried out for every unit to ensure the superior quality and feature before well package in factory.
9) Modular and diversifying design: We can add on more units or design heat pumps according to customers’ requirement.
Power input by heating
Power input by cooling
Required hot water flow rate
Water connection diameter
Rated outlet water temp.
Max. water temp.
Operation temp. range
Heating by Ambient temp.(DB/WB):20℃ /15℃ and Water temp.(in /out): 15℃/28℃;
Cooling by Ambient temp.(DB/WB):35℃ /24℃ and Water temp.in 28℃;
Above information just for your reference, Please subject to the nameplate on the unit